• In the Spotlight:

Road rage!!

Whats the craziest thing you've witnessed stupid drivers do? I've got the worst road rage.. AND I live in a touristy town. People will literally STOP there cars on the highway to take pictures of the lake, without pulling over! It took us 1 hour to drive 4 miles yesterday lol.. Ok, your turn.

anestheticsex

Asked by anestheticsex at 1:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Wanna hear my scary story? I was driving along on the freeway and this guy next to me starts to come into my lane...he came within inches of hitting me. I honked, swerved, and flipped him off. I did not flip him off out of rage, it was an automatic reaction (I didn't even think about it)...well he proceeds to slow down, speed back up and he flips me off. He then takes his wheel and jerks it to the left and hits me. I think he meant to scare me and misjudged. We were going about 70mph, it spun my car around and I went sideways across 4 lanes. I hit the wall on the other side going about 60 mph. they had to cut me out of the car. I have TONS of medical bills. Road rage is a serious problem.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 1:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• that's insane!!!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• oh my god! thats horrible, a & j's momma, i hope you are ok now...

the only road rage i have ever witnessed -so there's an old lady...maybe in her 70s...i accidentally cut her off...swear i didn't see her....and she pulled up next to me and flipped me off! it was actually funny!
    huedoll26

Answer by huedoll26 at 1:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Some guy made the mistake of flipping off my husband on the highway and then flagging him down and wanting him to pull over. My husband is a ninja... I don't know any other way to say it. He sword fights, is a UFC fighter, and is in just about every martial arts you can think of. He gets out of his truck and pulls out a sword and starts walking back to the other guy's car. He took off so fast. Smart guy.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 1:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• on the way to Texas some nut case almost ran us off the road. my husband gave him the finger so he started to follow us. we pulled over at the next exit into a restaurant parking lot. the guy jumped out of the car with a hammer. my husband got out (because the kids were with us, and he was afraid the guy would smash the window) and tackled the guy while i called 911. it was crazy. the guy got arrested, but we didn't press any charges. we didn't want to travel 4 states for a court date!
    bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 2:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When I worked in the city I saw a man get out of his van walk up to the lady in front of him banging on the side of her car window and yelling at her. If someone rides my butt I will throw my arms out the window and give them a warning, if it still continues then I will drive as slow as I can stand it until they get the hint. Now a days I try to keep my cool, because people are getting insane
    determind

Answer by determind at 2:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008