Could I be?

I have some symptoms of pregnancy, but not all the dead ringers. I say some meaning I had them in my first pregnancy. My nips were tender for about 2 days, but I DID get my period... 2 days late and it was mostly brown, not red blood and lasted only 4 days instead of 6. I have been sick with cold symptoms every few days since before Thanksgiving which tells me my immune system is doing something all its own. I feel bloated for the past few weeks and its all of a sudden. Oh and my gums keep getting swollen and throbbing like they did in my first pregnancy. Oh and I have been worried a lot lately and have been having VERY VIVID dreams and nightmares like the first time. This morning I have been getting sharp pains in my abdominal area. I know you;ll just say to test, which I will in the morning, but what do you think? Could I be? I havent had a different appetite, or been stomach sick. Ugh I just dont know!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• You could be.......but we don't know.
    Anonymous

• i guess its possible but maybe your looking for symptoms?? either way good luck
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Thats what I was thinking... maybe I am just Looking for the symptoms. I think I am just trying to justify getting fat and being sick for so freaking long. UGH, thanks!
    Anonymous

• If you had unprotected sex, it's possible. Your symptoms could be symptoms or they could be symptoms before your period. Take a test
    Anonymous