Belivers in Christ.

we know the enemy comes against us when we are serving the Lord. He declares war on us once we accept Christ and are working for Him Christ. Do you believe he comes after us in dreams too? When it happens I only get on fire more for the Lord do you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I DEFININTLY believe he comes in dreams too. I've had some experience on that one.
    Anonymous

• I know who I'm serving and the bible tells me to "fear not who can destroy the body but He who can destroy both the body and soul." Pray sisters before and after coming in here. Its a spiritual warefare.
    Anonymous

• YES! I have the worst dreams ever. Dreams of people trying to murder me, dreams of me leaving my husband, dreams that he's cheating on me, dreams that someone hurts my kids....etc. These dreams just boggle my mind because I would never leave my husband OR cheat on him. These are things I NEVER think about--I feel like I'm always being attacked when I'm sleeping because I rarely have a good dream.
    Anonymous

• I cannot understand why people who claim to serve an all-knowing and all-loving God can be so fearful.
    Anonymous

• Why would you be so afraid, even in sleep. I would hope that the God you love would not want you to fear so much.
    Anonymous

• bad dreams are not real but my God is and one day I will be with Him forever. There's no fear I assure you :) I have peace beyond your understanding.
    Anonymous

• Satan comes at you in any way he can to get to you. If he thinks getting to you through a dream will work, then he will attack that way.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Remember what Paul says , Finally my brethern be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, the ye may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil, For we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
    With that said, some people do not understand that the lord did not leave us in this battle blind, our sword to fight the devil is the word of God. Ephesians 5:17 And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of GOd. I know I quote scripture all the time, but this is how we fight enemy.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 5:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes and I would like to know why so many people responded anonymously to this? I am a Christian and I am proud of it. Arent we supposed to take out the message and proclaim? It is nothing to be ashamed about. The best books to read on this topic are The Left Behind Series. SO FASCINATING! They make you really reflect and think about Christ in your life.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I do believe that he does. Because I be having dreams I would never even think about haveing and crazy ones but I know God has got me and is not going to let the devil do to much before God steps in and helps me :)
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008