Have any of you...

gone through a break-up while you were prego? I'm 4 months prego and we decided last night to end it. We were together for all the wrong reasons, and both unhappy. If you have been through this, what was the rest of your pregnancy like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Girl I was in your shoes! at 5 months we broke up, and we had a horrible break up! I was pregnant, emotional, 20 years old, alone...it was scary and I cried and cried and cried. Then one day I honestly just woke up and stood on my own to feet and let the bastard go! He not only lost me he lost HIS child too, you need to realize that. I know its easier said than done but i promise you will realize it one day. Our story ended better than some, the day our baby girl was born we got back together, but not for the baby, for us. DON'T for one second think you need to be together for the baby!!!!! Be strong hun!
    Anonymous

• ummm... well im 4months prego and me and the babydaddy broke up not too long ago and so far my pregnancy has gone pretty good. not every pregnancy is the same but i wish you luck!
    babygirlisamom

Answer by babygirlisamom at 1:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• been there done that and everything turned out ok in the end. GOOD FOR YOU for knowing you were unhappy and that it would only reflect negatively on your child. My daughter came soon after the break up but my premature delivery was realated to other things. There is no reason you can't be mature adults and still go to doc. appts together, go shopping for baby things together, or use him as support during the birth. Best of luck to you and I'm sure it will be wonderful!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008