hes gotta be gay

my friend's husband has never been keen on sex...Now more than ever he says hes too tired or sick,,she lost tons of weight she looks great and hes not having an affair (only know that because he doesnt seem to lie women) i mentioned it to her today and she said she was wondering .........and get this ,,they went away and were alone ..no kids and he didnt want sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• lol well only way to find out what is goin on is to ask
    Anonymous

• My XH was the same way, I am not sure that he was gay or having affair or it was his age. I know the ladies sure like to look at him. Point being we went 6 years no sex. We ended up getting a divorce.
    Melanie_Ann

Answer by Melanie_Ann at 2:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My husband isn't big on sex either. We had sex twice this year. lol And now we are trying to have a baby and he won't leave me alone. He could be or just have a low sex drive.
    Anonymous

• i suppose there's a chance he's a closet case. i wondered about my SO on occasion but realistically it's more likely a hormonal thing. Maybe convince him to try the doctor?
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 2:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Doesn't necessarily means he is gay, he may just have a very low sex drive. Or he may just not be into her. Or may be having an affair. Who knows. There is no way YOU can be sure he's not. She needs to talk to her husband about this and ask him what he wants and voice her desires to him. And honestly, she should keep her intimacy problems with her husband a little more private, IMO. You seems to know a lot about what they are doing/not doing in the bedroom. Seems a little disloyal on her part to me.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no,,she needs help,,,,,,,,,,so she talks ,,,,,,,friends do talk,,,,
    Anonymous

• that doesn't mean he is gay....maybe there are some other issues maybe he can't get it up ya know, or maybe he just has a really low sex drive, I think alot of the time we expect men to all be horn doggs who just want it all the time but that isn't always the case
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mine is a freak!! He wants it all the time (woo hoo for me) but when he gets stressed out or depressed about something I might as well hang it up. It aint happening!!! Sometimes we end up in an argument over it LOL The only way to know what is going on is to talk to him about it. If he can't be open & honest with his wife then there are some other serious issues. Encourage her to have a talk with him. No pointing fingers she has to show that she is sincerely caring in what is going on with him.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 3:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I go through times where I'm not all that into sex. Does that make me gay? No. It just means I don't want to have sex. Period.
    Anonymous

• who knows
    themommy160

Answer by themommy160 at 3:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008