Pick an answer already!!!

Do you always pick the best answer and close out your question? I just started it... I like reading all of them and picking my fav; dont you? Plus i just found out how to do it.. LOL I dont want to answer someones question if they arnt ever going to come back and look at my answer so i thought what the heck...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in About CafeMom

• In honor of your question, I closed out all my old ones.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:03 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I read them as answers come in and think "I'll give it a couple days before I close it". and then forget about it...then I go through and close a bunch at once...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I always try to pick a favorite and close it out. Usually, you've gotten all the answers you will get in the first 24 hours. I know it is always a nice little boost to my self esteem when someone appreciated my advice enough to pick my answer, so I enjoy doing that for others as well.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I rarely ask questions, but I do pick answers. I think most people don't considerd the question closed and are still looking for input.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I've yet to ask a question. I haven't needed Cafemoms opinion yet! haha!

If I did, however, I would read my answers as they came in. If one gave me the answer I needed, I'd go ahead and choose it as best answer and close the question. Also, if the question were about a situation that had passed I close the question.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 4:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008