is anyone at TWW and 6-8DPO and experiencing this same symptom?

I am 8DPO and my boobs hurt alot- i am very achy in my lower abs

but something I never seen 1 week before AF is an extreme amount of discharge that looks like lotion- alot of it when i went to wee on the tissue- I am ttc and have been told its a good sign of possibly being preggo- I have so many symptoms i have never had during the time I am waiting for AF or hopefully BFP but that was the one that stunned me the most cuz it was ewww- no odor or discomfort- just a big glob of it on tissuew- ( sorry tmi)

I am in 2nd cycle of TTC and wanted to know if anyone else is going through the same Please help

Asked by cdonovan612 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i am also at 9 dpo and had an increase in discharge but i have also had a kinda full feeling in my stomach and my nipples are sensitive but not sore so im keeping my fingers crossed. have you been experenceing anything else?

• i have had very achy boobs, very very tired and pains in my lower back

I am going to do my first test tomm- so so nervous-

how are you feeling today

Answer by cdonovan612 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I am in my TWW (10 dpo). I'm not having any symptoms yet, except being really hot and lightheaded first thing in the morning. However, during my last pregnancy, I experienced a LOT of discharge, which is what made me think I was pregnant. Good luck!

Answer by patsfan013 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2008