How do you convince someone that what you are feeling and thinking arent just your hormones going out of control?

My fiancee and I cont. to argue about a lot of diffrent things. He seems to think that I am upset just because my hormones are out of control... (His words) How do I make him realize that it has nothing to do with my hormones and everything to do with him?

newmommy2be08

Asked by newmommy2be08 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• First of all... are you positive your hormones aren't making something big out of something little? Were you upset with what he was doing before you got pregnant, or did it just start bugging you now? Regardless, he shouldn't belittle your feelings. You should be very clear with him what is bothering you and why. Men can be dense at times. Sometimes it feels like all the time.
    With all that, there's one thing I've learned over the course of my marriage: you can't change other people, you can only change yourself. See if there is anything you can do to better the situation on your own. We can change our attitudes. We can change the way we go about things. We can pray that others change their ways, but forcing it on them will only breed bitterness.
    CreativeSpirit

Answer by CreativeSpirit at 11:53 AM on Jul. 15, 2008