I want 3.. he wants 2... how can i make him see it my way????

I want 3 kids so so badly but he said that the middle one would be leftout so he only wants 2... is there any one out there that can think of a good argument that i can put out there... like not a full blown argument but some good points to having 3 kids and why it may be nice. Please Please help.

Thanks ladies <3

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm a middle child and I never felt left out.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Why don't you wait until you atleast have one child.
    I wanted 6 and after my daughter, I no longer wanted anymore (she now has 2 step sisters)
    No one is in the middle. Although I come from a family of 5 and the middle child was always in trouble. :)
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I originally wanted 5 but i dropped it to 3 and he still wont budge. It means so much to me and i dont know what to do... I have wanted to have a lot of kids since i was 6 and now he kinda shattered my dreams off ever doing that but i love him so much and want him to be happy as well. Please if you have any advice i need it!
    Anonymous

• I've been the youngest and after my mother remarried I became the middle. I mean, exact middle.

It sucks going from being doted on to having 2 other people invade your freaking bedroom, not being able to do what you want because they're there, and throwing things of yours out to make room for them.

Anyways...That was just my experience.

I don't think there's a way to get him to want 3 children. I mean, that would be like "Oh, you hate lasagna but I love it...Try it again and see if you still hate it."

Give it time, see how things go and in the future he may change (and maybe even you will.) You also have to think about what would be good for you as a couple and parents.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 3:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• >>I originally wanted 5 but i dropped it to 3 and he still wont budge<<

So you knew going in he wanted two....did you say you'd go along with him just to make him happy? If so,.you may well have married under false pretenses. Sorry.

There isn't any way to get him to want what he never wanted. You need to think about whether having a certain number of children is more important than your marriage.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Maybe he's sitting around thinking of how to get you to see it his way. Just be grateful for any children you do happen to have.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 4:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008