• In the Spotlight:

does anyone have a recipe for jello-shots?

I'm supposed to take jello-shots to a New Years Eve party and I don't remember the measurements of the ingredients. Can someone helpe me out?

kimmy73

Asked by kimmy73 at 3:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Holidays

• yummy to bad i have to be pregnant this new years eve lol anyway
    1 cup hot water and replace the 1 cup cold water with your liquer of choice works best if its cold to but doesnt have to be. then put in refridgrator till firm.
    this is for a small box of jello
    if you buy a bigger box of jello just replace the cold water measurment with the liquer.
    Have fun
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Mommy2B has it right...for every small package, you use one cup boiling water and one cup liquor. I like blue with vodka...but my absolute favorite are pineapple jello with coconut rum...yummy. They also have margarita, strawberry daquiri, and pina colada flavored jello with recipes on the back. Can you tell I haven't had a drink in about 10 months?! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Experiment with flavors...watermelon was really good, grape tasted like cough syrup. Remember they are pretty potent!! I took an assortment to a Graduation party and after a few, none of the Grandmas could get themselves up off the couch.
    auntplushy

Answer by auntplushy at 10:17 AM on Dec. 31, 2008