HOW DID YOU FEEL AFTER YOU GAVE BIRTH? SAD, HAPPY, EMOTIONAL?

nasibaby

Asked by nasibaby at 3:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When they laid her on my chest i was so happy and i cried....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 3:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was happy to see my baby and glad he was safe, but sad and disappointed because I had to have a c-section.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• happy and i cried a little bit but i was just sooo happy and relieved he was healthy and excited and peaceful lol
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was pretty happy, not emotional at all, just happy. I can't imagine you would be sad unless something happened to the baby.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was happy for the most part, but had really bad depression for like 3 months, where at least once throughout the day I would just cry for hours.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 3:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I had to have a section, so I wasn't nearly as tired or frazzled. I felt overwhelmed with all sorts of emotions. I was realived everything was okay, I was overjoyed to meet my son, I was excited for my family! Then once I got home everything sorta calmed down and I experienced slight post pardom, but I quickly sot the appropriate help and it went away! During this time you emotions and horomones will be running wild, you never know what you might feel!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 3:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i was so tried and had to have a c section with my son i was crying laughing i couldnt really pin point what i was feeling at that point. I do remember holding my perfect little boy and feeling completly complete though. I cant wait to have tht feeling again here soon.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Happy, overjoyed, full of love, confident, proud. I was full of energy. I was on an awesome high. I nursed, had a snack, transferred rooms, took a shower, ate breakfast, took pictures, more breastfeeding, called a bunch of people all within 2 hours. I felt like I could run a marathon. It lasted about 6 hours, then I was feeling a little sore and ready for a nap. Natural birth is the best!
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• EMOTIONAL!!! BUT VERY HAPPY BUT SAD I HAD TO HAVE A C=SECTION ALSO.... I WAS VERY SCARED!!
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 3:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• With my first I was really really happy just scared cause they took her without me seeing her cause she wasnt breathing right.... with my second I was really mixed with emotions i had a really bad pregnancy and was on bedrest in a hospital away from home alot of the time then they sent me home thinking things had improved and i went into labor early with twins and they just let it go and lost the first one plus my SO wasnt there (my fault) so I was happy but very very very sad too!! with my third I also had a really rough pregnancy i went through cancer treatments along with being pregnant and when he was born again i was really sad my SO wasnt there (again my fault) but I was happy to have a healthy little boy... now we are together and expecting a little girl in a few weeks and im hoping its everything id hoped for us being together!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2008