Do you have any As Seen On TV products??

Come on you know you do !!!!!!!!!! Or you want a product from ASOT !!!

I have a Snuggie, a chopper thing for my kitchen, and a few other things that I can't remember right now.
LOL I really would like the Bender Ball !!

baby1love

Asked by baby1love at 3:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ohh, me too. I have the chopper thing in the kitchen, and the gazelle workout thing. (don't use either of them) we've tried the perfect chopper for tomatos, onions and things (dicer I think) it doesn't work, and the pasta strainer pots (those worked great -- until one started rusting---yuck!)

But the bender ball, I would LOVE to try that, I've tried my kids little balls, but just balancing and trying to keep them under you is a challenge. LOL
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We have a Pet-I-Cure but we got it at the drug store not off the TV. It works wonders tho! and I would totally have a Snuggie if they were'nt made from fleece. I LOATHE fleece.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i bought the perfect pushups for my SO and the IRON Gym for him also.. he loves both and they work awesome :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have the magic bullet and the Shamwhoo I love them!!

I totally want the bender ball too!
    kmstanfo

Answer by kmstanfo at 3:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i just ordered the snuggies for me & the kids. i also had the magic bullet before it came out.
    justjacki

Answer by justjacki at 3:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have the pet groomer, a snuggie (the christmas tree shop kind not the real snuggie) and a couple other things.. DH has those walk fit shoe things.. they work great!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I just bought the Pedicure thing today at the drugstore. I've got the Vidalia chopper and love it. I've got the mandoline slicer and love that, too.

I really want that thingie that makes sliders. My husband just asked last night if I'd use it if he bought it for me. I didn't even have to ask! And my daughter and I both want Snuggies.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 3:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My mom has a ped egg. It's like a cheese grater for your feet. LOL. I'm always watching TV and going "I need that" but I know hubby would kick my butt if I acted on those impulses.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don’t think this really qualifies, but I just bought a Kodak digital camera from an infomercial a couple weeks ago. I love it; it’s the best camera I’ve ever owned. I’ve also bought some crappy items like Silver Lightning and Chia herb garden. My fiancé just bought Sham Wow! towels which we haven’t used yet. Almost bought the Snuggie but too cheap to pay the shipping.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 3:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I used to work for a company that distributes most of the seen on tv products so I have a lot of samples that clients gave me, but it's mostly junk!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008