Should I be mad?

My bf and I got in a huge argument a couple of weeks ago. We both got things off of our chest. I did my best to fix the things he was complaining about. I told him that it bothered me that when he gets home all he does is get on the computer and watch sports center. Hes a FANATIC about the panthers. All he does is read websites about them...and after the fight he signed up to write on the forums and spends more time on the websites. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd find a hobby of my own otherwise it sounds like you're going to be sitting there watching him watch/read about them. You've tried talking about it and it didn't work but if you stay on him about it, it's just going to cause more arguements. Find something to do either there at home, in the yard or elsewhere and eventually he'll notice you're not there waiting for him to find some time for you. Be nice if he could compromise and you could agree on so many nights a week of the sports and he could read about the other nights in the papers/online.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes you should be mad. It is obvious that he is not working with you.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• When you talked last did he agree to cut down on his computer usage or at least agree to work on it? OR Did you tell him and he just said OK? He may know it bugs you but he may not see it as a problem. You could try talking again or learn to live with it and like lisa_ann_p
    wrote find something else to do and STOP waiting for him.
    Anonymous