My husband has been pulling out everytime we have sex for 2 months now..well i was supposed to get my period the 23rd..well i bled just a tiny bit..then it quit. what do you think? Could i be Pregnant?

please reply moms i need to know what ya'll think.

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 3:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes you definitely could, the pull out method isn't reliable.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 3:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes you could be pregnant the pull out method doesnt work. he does have pre cum and its just as effective in getting your eggs fertalized. wait a week and take a test.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• id say get a test
    nasibaby

Answer by nasibaby at 3:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• its possible. They do pre ejaculate a little. Have you considered going on the pill. Then he could leave it in. I know we did that before i got back on my pills after my first child but my husband hates it. he said it doesn't feel as good as leaving it in. And he HATES to wear a condom. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• oh yeah i was on the pill... but not the active pill...it was jujst the iron pills for a week for my period to come... that may or may not change your opinions?
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 3:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• So you're on the pill and he's pulling out? I doubt you're pregnant
    Anonymous

• Pulling out is not a method!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Ok, well if you were on the pill you prob aren't pregnant. Now i could be wrong but i thought that even thought you were on the iron pills that you were still protected. Especially if you had been on them for a whileThat would be a good question to ask on here. Although i would prob get bash and called unnecessary name for doing so. You may can take a test and see what it says.
    Anonymous

• why else would period have been like that though? my periods are pretty regular. and its the same thing i did when igot pregnant with my daughter...
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 4:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yeah you could that's how I got preg. and that's exactly how my period was the first month too
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008