If a family member called your ex to say

Merry Christmas and stir up trouble because they were mad at you, what would be your response?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Really, how does it cause trouble to wish someone Merry Christmas? And I do wonder with anon, if you're the same person that keeps asking all the "If your mother" questions.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't say anything.... I can't tell anyone to not speak to anyone else.
    If them saying hello to someone is going to cause problems in your marriage, then your marriage isn't very strong to start with.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 3:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• To Anon 1 and 2, is it necessary to be such mean spirited individuals? If you don't like the question, don't answer. It rather rude and unnecessary to answer if all your going to say is something obnoxious.

Anonymous

• Nope. First of all you can't stop people from talking to one another. Second if their intent was to tick you off then don't let it. Laugh it off and move on.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• why not work out your problem with this person so they will get on with their life and leave you alone?

Answer by admckenzie at 4:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• There is no working it out with this person. If you have ever seen Demon Seed, you will have an idea what I mean.
    Anonymous

• i would be pissed! my dad called my ex to come have xmas eve dinner with us knowing that it was me and my hubbies 1st xmas with our 11 mo. old son i just dont think its rigth i ws very offended and thought it was rude.
    lydiamama

Answer by lydiamama at 6:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008