How are you going to be bringing in the NEW YEAR?

What do you do on New Year's Eve? Are you with friends & family or are you at a big party? What are your plans?

cldetary

Asked by cldetary at 3:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Holidays

• Renting movies and getting together some really good snack food. Then my husband and my daughters and I will sit around the floor with blankets and pillows and watch tv and wait for the new year. We might play some board games also. Hubby will start a beautiful fire in the fireplace in our livingroom.
    carwells

Answer by carwells at 6:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The life of being a 911 dispatcher I get to work and deal with all the drunks that come to jail...lol...love my job
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• staying home..alone....sleeping(or trying to)
    tinystkdmom

Answer by tinystkdmom at 4:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Staying home with family. Only myself and my 7 year old will be up. We'll be playing video games, watching movies, and eating snack foods.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• At home with my kids. Just like every yr. It's the 1st yr that I'm thinking about letting them try to stay up, though.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We are going to New York to watch the ball drop in person.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i will be sitting on my butt in front of the TV, while my DH plays world of warcraft haha. we had planned to go to the ball drop in OKC while my mom watched our DD. but my dads mom died & they will be outta town. this wont be as much fun, but it will be more relaxing. plus i dont really feel like partying.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My Husband and I are going to a party at a sports pub that my Best friend and her Husband own. They are closing it down to the public, invite only. Very excited!!!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• This is the first year since 2004 my husband will be home (Coast Guard) so our twin boys and us wil just stay home
    NicknConnersmom

Answer by NicknConnersmom at 2:41 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• going to bed early to try to get a good nights sleep..ugh im such and old person now lol and here i thought back when i was 13 "its gonna be great to be in my 20s cause i can stay up late and go out" HAH! I think I was more wild back then than I am now lol
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 3:18 AM on Dec. 31, 2008