Has porn affected your marriage?

If you don't see anything wrong with this please view this and let me know what you think. www.porn-free.org/porn-is-bad.htm

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 4:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't need to view this. I have had horrible issues with porn in my marriage (and all kinds of other internet crap). Initially I had no problem with his viewing porn until it spiralled out of control and became an addiction.

I have been through hell and back with this stuff and I am now convinced that it has no place in a marriage and normalizes behavior that can have no good effect.

I believe marriage is for better or worse, and fortuanately now we have made it to the better part. After lots of therapy. LOTS OF THERAPY>
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well, I guess that I will be the opposite. I have had nothing bad come from porn. I knew coming in that my husband was very sexual. but he invited me to see it. The only problem that we have would have to be when he is embarrassed by what he is reading. And then the only problem is that he wants to hide it from me. I do not have a problem with him looking, reading, or anything else. If I did I would have a problem with him and like I said I knew when I came in that that was him.
    tichelle

Answer by tichelle at 5:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• hubby and i watch porn together all the time, he reads porn stories when i'm not in the mood, and the only effect it has on our marriage is sometimes we see or read something we'd like to try together
    i think like any thing else, it can destory your marriage if it's out of controll, or hid from your partner, but it can also strengthen your marriage if done together in moderation
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 5:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Porn has no place in marriage what so ever, when you are watching porn all you are doing is lusting after another. Porn destroys marriages because it causes jealousy and any other feeling of inadequacy.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 5:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i am not going to the web site either.... but porn has affected the marriage

It makes it better!!! We can be more open with each other
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008