• In the Spotlight:

How Many??

How children do or did you want have until you are done??

Petrick

Asked by Petrick at 5:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in General Parenting

• I knew that I didn't want to have an odd number of kids. Lots of people in our family have three and someone seems to always be left out. It was either stick with two or have four. So now we have four and we finally put a stop to it (vasectomy).
    momsfj80

Answer by momsfj80 at 5:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have 1. I don't want another. I want my tubes tied but I have to wait until I'm 21? or it might be 23...
    Anonymous

• I have 5 amazing boys all still very young, 5,3,2,17mo,4mo and i am only 25 myself and so is my husband, we are going to wait 3-4 years to start trying for baby No.6 which would be our final and we are hoping for a girl.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We always wanted three, so we have one more to go.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• we wanted two, we got four
    so now we have two of each
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I wanted eight, but I also wanted to stop at 35, so I don't think I'll get past 5 (except dh says we're done now with 3)
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 8:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I want 5 or 6 kids. I know I definitely want 5, 6 is optional. I want a big family
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 11:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I 'wanted' one and I wanted it to be a boy...and it was. Then I met my second husband and we decided we wanted a baby and so we had our second...a boy. We thought we were done and I wasn't supposed to be able to have anymore and we were cool with that but 5yrs later we got pregnant again and so we got our girl. I had my tubes tied as I was NOT interested in having anymore kids.
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 3:30 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I have always wanted 3 or 4 kids. Hubby and I agreed that we want a big family. We currently have a daughter who is 3 and we are trying for # 2 now. Hope to be completed by 32. I am 27 now.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:38 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My kids are boy-8 1/2, girl-4 (5 on Jan. 22) and boy- 3 1/2. I had my tubes tied during my 3rd c-section. We're soooo done in every way (physically, emotionally, financially...)!!!!!
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 7:22 PM on Dec. 31, 2008