anyone help me with my preg. questions? I need help how can i deal with out help

babylove564

Asked by babylove564 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am a little confused about your question but if you have questions you can visit my page and chatter or pm me and I'll try to help~~Cassie
    cdogdevon

Answer by cdogdevon at 12:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Are you saying that you & the baby's dad are not together??? If that's the case, honey first & foremost I will tell you this...You don't need him. Believe me when I say you feel like you don't know what to do or how you are going to do it, but somewhere in inside is that little engergizer bunny that just keeps going & going. I have raised my daughter (15 now) for 15 years pretty much without her father's help. Send me a message & we can chat. You are not alone, just remember that!!!!
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 12:20 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Hello-I think your saying that you are single and Pregnant..Well you will be ok mama..dont worry lots of people do it single or not being alone pregnant.I will be happy to chat with you..feel free to message me.You will BE FINE! I promise!
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• you can ask me whatever you want!
    nancyherevia

Answer by nancyherevia at 1:19 PM on Jul. 15, 2008