Can The baby still move alot while head down?

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep well kick and all. Mine is head down and can still really manage to give me a couple good kicks.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my daughter kicked and squirmed inside of me until she was out... even when i was delivering her, the nurses, and doctor were just laughing because she was so fiesty!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh for some reason I thought they didn't cuz my OB said that he was head down 2day and I have been feeling him move all day lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 5:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Yes, mine has been in the down position for a couple weeks now and still moves all the time.
    Anonymous

• Um yes, I feel like she is trying to claw her way out..lol
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 6:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Oh my son was head down the entire last half of my pregnancy and he moved so much! I wouldn't sleep at night because he was so active. But it was super cute, my DH would put his hand on my belly and my son would roll his butt up into his hand.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My baby has been in the head down position for quite some time now. His movements feel different because I'm not getting the little kicks down low anymore. But, I feel his squirms much more. I'll be sitting still and suddenly his butt comes right up out of my belly and my whole belly looks lopsided. So, yes, he still moves a lot, but the movements feel different, more squirmy than anything else.
    littlevic

Answer by littlevic at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• *sigh* I'm only 12 weeks pregnant! I can't wait to feel those baby movements!
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 9:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008