How old can Toddler go potty in bathroom? giggle

Im wonder how old can toddler go potty in bathroom? My son is only 13 month old and is my frist baby.

whoishotmama

Asked by whoishotmama at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Both my nephews started potty training by 1 1/2 and were completely trained by 2. They still needed a bit of help, but they knew to tell someone when they had to go so they could use the "big boy" potty.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 5:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i started at 17 mo. with the oldest and plan on that again with my baby too (YAY! almost done with diapers just a few more months!!!)
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 5:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It all depends on the child. Yes, some will learn earlier than others. Sometimes it's simply that the parent hauls the child to the bathroom every hour and holds him on the toilet until he goes, sometimes it's that the parent knows exactly when the child will go and takes them then. If you don't want to do that or can't, then you need to wait until your child is ready to learn and can let you know when he needs to go. I suggest getting a good pottty training book and reading the "getting ready" chapters.

I started actually training my daughter at 27 months. Before that, she refused to sit on the potty and I was not going to physically restrain her and force her to sit there. She is 29 months now and pretty much trained. She goes to the potty on her own and just needs me to help pull her pants back up.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• little more fact pls other mom!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2008