SO tired but I just can't sleep, desperate. :/

I'm not sure if it has to do with me being pregnant or not, but it's like my brain won't turn off. And it's been almost 3 days since I really slept, and I'm so desperate anyone got any quickfix tips? Please.

tripletmomtobe

Asked by tripletmomtobe at 5:46 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I don't know of anything, but I am suffering from the same thing. I like to take warm baths or walk around a store thats open 24 hours until I get super tired. Warm milk also sometimes helps.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 5:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• how far are you? I'm 21 weeks and also i was tired and couldn't sleep i felt with tension and i was getting stressed so I ask my husband to give a massage every night to see if i can go to sleep and it works it relaxes me, you should try hopefully works for you good luck
    Milindus

Answer by Milindus at 5:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was having a lot of trouble sleeping and realized that even tiny amounts of caffeine in the evening were keeping me awake. If I had half a soda at 6pm, I wouldn't be able to sleep! Could that be your problem?
    Anonymous

• if you watch tv before you go to sleep dont cause it just stilmulates you more i have to stop watching anything interesting like 30 min befor going to sleep otherwise ill stay up thinking about it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I always went to bed with a book, sounds cliche but it really does work.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 6:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• OMG I feel that same way. I just found out I am pregnant monday I am about 7ish wks along and even before I new this was happening. Its not just that Icant fall asleep i cant stay asleep. I wake up around 3:30am no matter what and I am really starting to get pissed. I have to have the tv on to fall asleep because as soon as its dark my mind goes crazy.... My first check up isnt until next wed. soo i cant even ask if there is something I can take.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 12:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2008