Do you use avon?

If so what products do you use? What products do you like or dislike?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• They're are an excellent product and i love everything i have had from them and have'nt returned a thing. Sometimes they have been a bit late but i always get the product within a week after the original date.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i sell and use avon products i particularyly love their mascara and moisturizers!
    nachisdoll

Answer by nachisdoll at 7:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't use Avon. You can get most of that stuff at the store and you don't have to wait. The only thing I ever really liked that was exclusive to Avon was the perfume Natori. It was great! Smelled so nice. But it was discontinued a long time ago.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 12:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I tried an avon product a few years ago and had a bad reaction to it. I've also heard alot of people have bad allergic reactions to their products.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 4:08 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I use their advanced wrinkle corrector and I love it. I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't break my skin out. I just use a little on my forehead. I also like their lip glosses.
    Anonymous