How Big is too Big

I am showing alot... I am 12wks 3days and I look like Im 6 months... I don't eat that much, and I am on baby number 2, but why have I already "popped" so to say? People can tell I am pregnant, which doesn't bother me I just dont know why I am so big already... It's kind of depressing cuz I know Im going to get bigger... any advice? I've gained about 10lbs but like I said I dont eat more than I did before.... help??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I got really big, really fast with my 2nd and 3rd as well. Oddly enough... I lost weight the entire time with all 3 of my kids... it came off of everywhere else and went to my belly LOL!

My 2nd was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and my 3rd was 10 lbs. 6 oz.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 6:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i read that on baby number 2 you are quicker to show because your ligaments have already been stretched with the first pregnancy so that belly "pop" does come quicker. I'm 6 months and people constantly say i look like im having twins. :( lol. and im on my first. so don't feel too bad.
    cstinamae20

Answer by cstinamae20 at 6:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• you shouldnt be depressed. you should be happy and proud.

do you know how many women are waiting to finally show? ;)

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• if this is your second it is perfectly normal because your ligaments have already stretched out once, so they stretch more easily the 2nd time around. With my first I gained 15 pounds in the first 2 months... sometimes it is just how your body stores nutrients or responds to pregnancy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 6:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i was the same way with my second one i was showing very early and maybe some of its that your actually just bloated a tad big i noticed i dont look as big anymore now that im 23weeks. I must have been bloated at the time but they say its normal the second one shows earlier cuz everything is already stretched out.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• TWINS?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think that you start to show sooner with each pregnancy. I'm on #4 and already my dh says he can tell a little difference and I'm 10 wks. I out grew my normal clothes earlier and earlier each time. I don't think it is a big deal, as long as you aren't gaining too much weight. With my first people were asking me on Christmas when WAS I due, didn't have him until 3/23. If you feel fine than don't worry about it too much.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 12:51 PM on Dec. 31, 2008