Why are ppl such smart asses on here? when someone wants help then they want help...not you to judge them... why do ppl do this?

please i just wanna know

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 6:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Like bullies in 3rd grade, they like to cause trouble or put others down to make themselves feel better/smarter.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 9:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I suppose it's human nature to judge. some people may not mean to come off that way. sometimes everyone can be a little pushy
    Anonymous

• I think it honestly is for the same reason that random ppl feel the need to say "thats not what I did with my kids" They think they are smarter or have more experiences often becuz they are older. I am a 15 yr old mom so I get that crap ALOT. Just blow them off and if its genuinely inappropriate report it cuz they could get kicked off the site for it.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i also agree with the 1st comment. i have sent personal e-mail about my question answers. I often do it to thank the person if the advice worked but have also confronted people for rudeness, they often apologize and say they were just having a bad day or something.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 6:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• slapBecause this is the internet, not your neighborhood.

Anonymous

• People can be bigger asses with the protection of a computer screen.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:31 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• thats why they mark themselves anonymous? cus they aRE USUALLY THE ONES TO DO IT...
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 6:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Sometimes they may say something rude or hateful to others to make themselves feel better. Sad but true : ( It's nice that you thank people who give advice that is helpful to you. I'm sure the person you're thanking appreciates it : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• happy2bme7- um what are ya talking about? lol
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 6:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Why ??? Are people being mean to you ???? I just saw a post were people were calling kids with Autism idoits. So it goes to show u that people are just cruel to be cruel.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2008