i have a thick white discharge and a hard upper stomach should i buy a pregnacy test adult content

only the top and sides are hard and i di have sex with my period on light period only last two days and started sleeping alot during the day and stayin up late im 24 years old and me and my boyfriend have been trying for kids for two years we recently gave up is this my miricle are am i triping

livinlifeforme

Asked by livinlifeforme at 2:55 AM on Sep. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Your tripping
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Sep. 8, 2011

• of course you might be pregnant, anyone on cafemom could be pregnant at any given time, a white discharge and hard stomach are NOT pregnancy symptoms, take a test if you think you are or you could just have an std or pelvic inflammitory infection
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 3:11 AM on Sep. 8, 2011

• only way to know is buy a test. they have cheap ones.
    missprissy101

Answer by missprissy101 at 3:20 AM on Sep. 8, 2011

• k i might be triping ova the fact u really jus told me im triping....lol but i no its nt a std ive been tested already im one to get tested every three months although i did have sex with period on id say its about time to hit the clinic...lolo no but really i try to take very good care of me and my body jus in case ya know? and im sorry if most of the people on here are pregnat i jus needed an answer about yall pregnant asses OOOKAY! and to missprissy i feeel u gurl but them cheap text i cant trust bout the dollar ones for two years on and off negative response buy one one time for my cuz its postive and she wont pregnant...lol ha ha yo feeel me tho but i think imma go down that road cuz the best way is to know....thank u for your comments
    livinlifeforme

Comment by livinlifeforme (original poster) at 6:28 AM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Question: Have you missed a period yet. And fyi just because you take care of yourself does not exempt you from everything. So if you have missed a period then test if not then wait and see and if you still have this problem and you are not pregnant go see a doctor. Good luck I hope you get what you want. Oh and I love the dollar store test. They work perfect for me. It is rare but possible to get false positives.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 8:22 AM on Sep. 8, 2011

• Just FYI you don't get a hard stomach til further in the pregnancy, and it will start low and gradually go up not the opposite way, your uterus is behind your bladder and so very low until it starts growing to make room for baby, you wouldn't notice it right away and you generally won't even start showing til at least a few months in (to where you'd have a "hard" stomach). I agree if you missed a period then take one otherwise wait til you do.
    stargazerwolf

Answer by stargazerwolf at 12:10 AM on Sep. 9, 2011

• took a test today from the dollar store it was negative ive decided to go see adoctor this coming monday cuz last night i had these terrible cramps to the point where i couldnt move it even got to the point where i got teary eyed cuz of the pain it was crazy@angelmine2011 i like the dg test to shit they a dollar cant beat that...lol and thank u for ur comment i made sense ya know@stargazewolf-thank u for ur comment also but fyi im not stupid i know stomach dont jus get hard ova night and boom u pregnant i was jus stating the facts and my stomach is hard...hopefully like u im jus full of shit...lol
    livinlifeforme

Comment by livinlifeforme (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Sep. 9, 2011