What Is Good To Eat

this is my first pregnency and i cant even look at noodles lol and all i really want is beans, but i know i need more. and i just cant think of anything that sounds good anymore.

Mommy2B9109

Asked by Mommy2B9109 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• eat whatever you carve but try to make it healthy like i crave hambugers but i try not to put a lot of condments on them and i load it up with veggies. if you crave beans then just eat beans and take your supplements
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol welcome to being pregnant its great lol. I cant stand to even look at potatos right now the smell of them while cooking makes me wana gag plus red meat ehhh.
    But eat beans they are a good source of protient for you but your right you need other things so try eating fruits and veggies even if they dont sound good or look good sometimes you just gotta eat it anyway. try chicken and if your not like me red meats. It will get better the further you get.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Baked potatoes have alot of nutrients. And can help with feeling sick. I ate alot of foods from the book "What to Eat When You're Expecting" It was a great way to help me the nutrients I needed for a healthy baby, plus great ideas and recipees. Whenever I couldn't think ofsomething that wouldn't make me feel sick, I made one of the nutritional smoothies in the book. Good luck!
    livetolaughlove

Answer by livetolaughlove at 6:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• What about going somewhere like subway? They have such a variety that you're bound to find something you like. And when you say beans do you mean like black beans or green beans?
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 7:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Look up foods high in Folic Acid. Whole grains and such are good. Whenever I couldn't think of something to eat, I would have a salad and a piece of toast. But don't forget protein. It is a must to maintain your energy.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008