To young??

Im 19.. Do you think Im to young to already be married with a baby??

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 6:40 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I had my first child at 25 and the second at 27 and looking back now...I wish I had waited a little later. I feel like I didn't really know my self until my early 30's. However, I wouldn't trade the last 17 years for anything in the world. My kids are nearly grown and I've still got a lot of life left in me...LOL. Being a young parent does have it's advantages : ) But....not knowing you it's hard to say if it's too young for you. Things happen for a reason and it must be in God's plan that you are married with a baby at 19. You must be a responsible person if you even think to ask the question. All I can say is be the best person, Wife and Mom that you can be and I wish you the very best : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• dont get me wrong. but thats a stupid quesion when you already have a baby and are married ;)

but i think, since you asked you knwo that you probably are. not saying its bad. its your life.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think alot of people will probably answer yes to that question. I'm 22 and engaged with a baby. But I am in the military and have a career and I am the person who i am going to be 5 years from now. Now i can say from witnessing many young marriages with babies that did not last very long, that really it depends on who you are. At 19 you aren't who you are going to be 5 years from now. But as long as your husband is there with you and you are both mature and willing to grow with each other then you are fine. But I guarantee you it will be difficult for you, it's something you will have to work at for the years to come. But all in all i think it is up to you whether or not you think you are too young to be married and have a baby, and I would say since you are questioning yourself, that you yourself think you are too young.
    Anonymous

• yes, but you are there now. so make the best of it. and prove people wrong.
    Anonymous

• I was 21 married with a baby and that was too young FOR ME. What's right for you is right for you. Do you think you're too young?
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I guess it all depends on what you want in life. I was married with my first child at 20. I wouldn't change it...and I'm 34 now.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• my husband and i got married at 18 found out i was pregnant at 19 and had my baby at 20. we're both 22 now and a military family. with all the odds against us, we are going strong and about to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary. looking back.... yes, i would say i was DEF too young. do i regret it, def NOT! i love my family and love the way my live is going. good luck to you and life is what you make it... so make it a good one.
    armywive

Answer by armywive at 7:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008