How do you feel about PORN?

I am just wondering how all you feel about porn? Do you watch it or look at it? Dose your husband? Do you mind him looking at it?

I personally don't like it.... dont look at it.... and my hubby stpped looking at it and watching it for me....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't have a problem with it, married or not. I'm single now, and still enjoy porn. Its what you make of it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• love it..no hubby
    Anonymous

• I like some of it, as long as it isn't degrading to women-which alot of it is. We watch stuff together that shows couples making love-not violent stuff. We get some great ideas to spice it up.But honestly I say what happens in a couple/persons bedroom (as far as sex/porn) is their choice.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I used to hate the idea of my husband looking. Then I went to college and started my psych degree and learned alot about human sexuality as it applies to the mind. I learned its all perfectly normal and in fact if a man isnt trying to look at it then you should be worried. If they say they arent then theyre probably fibbing. As for myself? Nah I dont look at it simply because it doesnt really interest me, which is again pretty normal for a woman. Men are more visual then we are, which is why they like it so much.

Answer by gemgem at 6:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't like it. Me and my husband choose together as a couple not to let that into our marrige. The bad out weighs the good to me.Thats just my opinon. I'm not here to judge anyone else
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 6:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• love it!
    SUPERMOM.

Answer by SUPERMOM. at 6:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I used to mind that he did. Now I don't really care. And I love girl on girl porn so there!
    Anonymous

• I like to occasionally watch it with my boyfriend because he likes it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I like it and my husband and I will watch it alone and together.
    Anonymous

• i cant really complain too much about and ill probably get some negative comments for this too... anyway i contribute to a website for girls with tattoos and piercings, i guess its considered porn. its nothing crazy raunchy though, its basically just really incredible photography of beautiful women of all sorts of shapes and sized, young and older, moms or even virgins

i love the website, ive met a some really great people from it and it pays me some extra money. my husband likes it a lot too, haha. even if im not into videos and things i wont judge others that are, its none of my business. im not worried about my husband either, im sure he looks at stuff like that but as long as he isnt tossing out money to see it get it i dont have any issues
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:02 PM on Dec. 30, 2008