Expired Coupons

I had a fellow Cafemom Mom's Info to send her my expired coupons, but I have lost it. She would send them overseas, I believe. I don't have a lot at the moment but have decided to get back to doing coupons and such, and will get expired ones. Is there a Cafemom Mom that wouldn't mind sending me their info so I can send on any expired coupons I will get from time to time? Just send me a PM. Thanks!

momofana82

Asked by momofana82 at 6:53 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Shopping

• what purpose does this serve? if they are expired, why mail them to someone else? just curious
    mstia

Answer by mstia at 10:57 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Some stores still accept expired coupons. Not too many, but a few around my area do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Well, I was told that families overseas (military) can still use them 6 months past the expiration date. I would love to help anyway I can!
    momofana82

Answer by momofana82 at 8:27 AM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Yes, military families stationed overseas can use coupons up to 6 months past the expiration date in a military commissary. We did this both when we were stationed in Guam and in Spain. Not sure exactly how to get the coupons to people who need them though. my mom sent me all of hers.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2009

• Actually, I just found the website for this:
    http://www.ocpnet.org/
    Go to the "adopt a base" section and it will tell you what you need to do.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009