Swaddling an older baby

I had one of those "Swaddle ME" Velcro wrap bags for my baby when she was little. It no longer fits and a blanket isn't as convenient so what products do they make to do the same for bigger babies/ toddlers?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I just used a bigger receiving blanket.
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 6:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I know it's me but I always thought swaddeling past about 1 month was creepy. Creepy becuz I am claustrophobis lol and I keep think the baby is saying"for the love of all that is holy where did those wavy things go-they fell off!" or "Holy crap I cannot move they think I am a sausage" I know ,I'm a weirdo.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• We have a woombie or a kiddopatumus (I think it is called, or something like that) Fits my BIG 5 month old anyway
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 7:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i didn't swaddle my daughter after we came home from the hospital... she would get mad if she was wrapped up, so we just lay a light blanket over her from the waist down at nite...
    babymar

Answer by babymar at 9:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I have not found one. Ther is another product that replaces swaddle blankest for older babies called the Magic Sleepsuit. I used it and it worked great. Look it up on-line at www.magicsleepsuit.com
    Anonymous