What do I do about what my husband did? (warning...gross)

My husband woke up early this morning to go to work. Well when the baby woke up I was in the kitchen and the baby was in the living room playing with a tissue. I grabbed it from him and there was "stuff" on it that my husband left. There was porn on the compter this morning and I don't know what to do. I asked him to please go out and leave us alone for a while I am so digusted. But what do I do when he comes home? I am sorry this is gross. I am just to upset and disgusted that I can't talk to anyone I normally would....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Ask him to clean up after himself so the baby doesn't get a hold of things like that .

Looking at porn is normal once in a while, if it is not an obsession and he uses it as a release on occasion I'd let it be , everyone needs that kind of release without all the work whether or not they admit it .
    Meshell7

Answer by Meshell7 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Get a life, clean the baby and move on. It really isn't a big deal. Tell your gross husband to clean up after himself next time.
    Anonymous

• hon-he is prolly so embarassed-why don't u cut him a break and simply say"I KNOW in the future u will get rid of that kinda stuff." and let it go. lol not meaning to make lite of it, u are upset but really it's gross but not the end of the world. ;o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 7:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You don't say how the baby got the tissue or if your husband was doing this right in front of the child or what. What are you implying happened? That will determine how people will answer your question.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i say move on let it go and im sure your hubby is emberessed as it is that he left the tissue where the baby could get it. Just say something like i know next time you will clean up after yourself and let it be.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i would kick his butt,that is gross. he should of atleast threw the tissue out. tell how you feel and why you are so mad. that it is very disrespectful and just plain gross his child was playing with the tissue he used.
    Anonymous

• Kick his ass !!!! That's sick.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I agree that is sick. My spouse would get a smack.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 7:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I would be more pissed off about the cum tissue than anything else really. I would tell him to either throw his stuff away or wank in the shower.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Anon 7:05 here!!! What ever ladies, she asked the question and I answered it. If my husband did that I would clean my child off and tell his nasty a@#$ to clean up after himself. I think she's overreacting. Yes its very nasty and my child would get a scrub down. Maybe im a jerk but whatever its my opinion.

Anonymous