pregnant while breasfeeding

why is it that people think you cant get pregnant if you are breastfeeding? I read all these post on here about people not thinking they can get pregnant while breastfeeding and then you have people tell them oooh dont worry you cant get pregnant.

ehhh so iritating anyone else get frustrated with retarted questions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yup... some peoples ignorance and stupidity is simply amazing and unbelieveable.

:-/

same with the "oh we used the pull out method" or "i have my period, so i cant get pregnant".. DUH!..sometimes i wonder how old those women are.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• m.robertson, you said it very well! I agree completely.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 7:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You can get pregnant when you are breastfeeding and you can breastfeed when you are pregnant. I am 36 1/2 weeks pregnant and still bfing.
    miriamz

Answer by miriamz at 7:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I agree... it does get annoying! I DID get pregnant while breastfeeding (yes... on purpose lol) and I've even had people argue with me that you can't! It's so well known and well documented it's hard to believe that some people don't know it can happen. Mind boggling.
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 5:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2009