Do you feel this pain?

Do you have any hip pain when you stand for a long period of time or have been walking a lot? You think this is just normal pregnancy stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i have back problems from a carwreck but i have leg pains so bad some times that i dont sleep at night and yeah its normal prego stuff its your hips seperating for the birth idc how far along you are it started for me at like 3 months and thats with my first this time i really dont remember when it started cause they where going back into place for my first when i got pregnant the second time but it ok nothing abnormal try soaking in the tub
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• IM 18 WEEKS PREG AND MY HIP HAS BEEN HURTIN OFF AND ON SINCE I WAS LIKE 12 WEEKS IM PRETTY SURE ITS NORMAL MINE GOES AWAY IT USUALLY HURTS IF I STAND FOR A LONG TIME
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I ALWAYS get that pain whenever I stand or do steady activity. It is only on one side of my hip. I discovered it whenever I was doing my internship for massage therapy school. I would have to usually four massages in a row standing and leaning the whole time and it really took a toll on my body. Now it only happens after walking all day or standing for long periods of time.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm 29 weeks, and everytime I stood for too long I get hip pain...
    prmami2b

Answer by prmami2b at 10:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well, I am not pregnant anymore..(I had my baby on the 19th, thank god)
    But during the end of my pregnancy, it didn't matter if I was sitting or standing, but I had horrible pain in my pelvic bones. The doctor said it was called "round ligament pain" which is very common.

But if that isn't what your experiencing, it could just be your baby putting pressure on your hips..making you feel uncomfortable.
    NinaSay

Answer by NinaSay at 5:38 AM on Dec. 31, 2008