Why anonymous

Why is there the ability to ask or answer questions anonymously? It seems to me that people are down right rude when given the opportunity to not take credit for what they are saying. Anyone else get me?

MamaJen74

Asked by MamaJen74 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I sometimes post anon if it is a topic that is heated..I would rather not get harrassing messages in my inbox..Which has happened!
    calaid

Answer by calaid at 7:41 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Ur stoopid.
    Anonymous

• lmao, that was me. haha. I have no clue, Jen! Cowards, I say.
    NoNonsenseMama

Answer by NoNonsenseMama at 7:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I understand, but I usually always answer anon and I'm nice:) I think there are just a few bad apples on this site who make the rest of us anon's look bad:)
    I reply anonymously because I feel more comfortable doing so.
    Anonymous

• Nosey in laws who have myspace to and like to turn words around!
    Anonymous

• get over the anon questions people are rude no matter what anon or not some people always post anon I do and I like my privacy that all I dont want anyone to google my name and see my info

Anonymous

• There a few people who still dont use anon button and are rude! I use anon because if you to google and search your screen name all your post show up! I dont like that. Maybe Im weird. I thought this was supposed to be private. lol sorry you had some bad experiences.
    Anonymous

• i post questions and answer anon every time. its not always about being a "coward". and i dont do it so that i can bash or be mean. get over it.
    Anonymous

• 7:28 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 by: Anonymous then u shouldnt be on these kinda sits if you dont want people to know who u are... and what r u hidding that is so bad?
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be getting over. I can understand the reasons that people above gave for posting anon. That all makes good sense. There's a difference between posting anon for those reasons and doing it just to be a mean, nasty bitch. I guess more people feel they can be honest if they are anon....and some people feel they can be immature trolls.

MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008