does CM ever?

just make you in a really bad mood because there are those people on here that are rude, judgmental and ignorant?

makes me wonder why i even sign on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I guess it does when I come check out "Answers" which I RARELY do because I'm getting peeved tonight LOL. I usually just stick to my groups though and I stay out of catty ones.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Me too. There are some just rude nasty people on here. I left a lot of groups because of that.
    Anonymous

• no I like to piss them off more than they would ever get to me make them say mercy first

Anonymous

• There are alot of trolls on here. But I guess they feel big and bad hiding behing the computer. Then they would in person. But I laugh at them when they are being rude. If they could only see how foolish they sound.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I've replied to a couple of post that someone said some nasty things. I try to ignore most of the negative things, no need to stoop to that level.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes it has put me in a very bad mood at times but there are also times when I just sit and laugh and all the dumb stuff women say
    Anonymous

• Don't let it bother you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, some are just trying to stir things up. I work with a woman like that.....she thrives on making other people miserable
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 9:55 PM on Dec. 30, 2008