How do you keep track of your period?

Okay so the first day is obviously the first day you start to bleed. What about the last day? Do you use the last day that you bleed or what? Im dumb.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Health

• You really need to count for two months to get a pattern. So first month you count day one (when u start) and count out the days to 28. The week your 28th day falls on is the week you can expect your period. When you start the second time around, Count the days in between your first day and the day before you started. you should be anywhere from 26-30 days. Do this same thing for next couple of months to see how many days you can expect between your periods. Mine change all the time. Sometimes I am 26,27,28 and have even been 31 days before so it's good for you to keep track. I am 36 though and am not on birthcontrol anymore and had a baby in 2007 so it took me awhile to figure out how mine was all going to work. Good Luck.
    fbic72

Answer by fbic72 at 9:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• The first day of your cycle is the day your period starts. I mark this day on my calendar. The day you stop bleeding doesn't matter at all.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Okay. so when you are counting to find out when your next period is supposed to start you count from the first day of your period? And count is it 28 days? I never paid attention to these things.
    Anonymous

• I'm on the pill so when I hit the white pills, I know I'm about to start :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• My horny SO always knows the last time I was on my period AND when I was off!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i count the first day up until the fifth day then count 21 days from the fifth day for it to come on again. Mine usually last 3-4 days (its gotten lighter since having a baby) I count the 5th day for spotting
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 31, 2008