How do you get your man

to propose to you without pressuring him or proposing to him yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• Give your relationship a time limit. You should know fairly quick if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone or not. If he doesn't want to spend it with you, then you can start searching for someone who WOULD be dying to put a ring on your finger. My cousin gave her husband 3 years. She told him, if they are not married by the third year, she would be introducing him to her new boyfriend. Worked like a charm. I told my husband either marry me or help me find a husband, and we have been together for almost nine years now. =)
    denswife

Answer by denswife at 11:29 PM on Dec. 31, 2008

• I didn't. He just asked....nothing fancy because he's not the romantic type.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I was hoping for suggestions - OP
    Anonymous

• everytime you go to wal-mart or the mall or anything, look at the wedding sets, saying "oooh! aren't these sets sooo pretty!!!"
    he'll get the hint
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:47 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I go ring shopping twice a year...lol...I will send him picture mails of the rings and the price tags and I tell him "lock in at today's rate...its going up in 6 months". Well, not that it works...lol...we've been together pretty much since I was a junior in high school and I'm now 25 and unmarried!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Start watching a bunch of wedding shows when hes around and buy bridel magazines when you go to the mall and you walk past jewelry stores walk in and look at the bridal sets and stuff like that... thats what I did... lol
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:28 AM on Dec. 31, 2008