People telling me Im to young..

Im 19 happily married and with a baby... I love my life and I wanted to start a family but when people ask me how old Iam when I tell them they seemed shocked that Im 19 and my husband is 22.. I asked this question before but in a different way and got alot rude answers... Do you think Im to young to be married with a baby?? If your going to leave rude comments dont mark yourself as anonymously.

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 7:33 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• at nineteen i was married with baby #2 on the way, i think i was way too young and i think you are too, but almost ten years later i'm still happy and wouldn't change a thing
    if you're happy, don't let anyone tell you that you did wrong
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 7:45 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• dont let them get to you at least you are married just keep doing what you are to make it work

Anonymous

• why does it matter? i'm 19 and married with a baby and i never get rude remarks or mean looks or even shocked. and if i did i wouldn't care because im happy and its my life.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I wouldn't worry what people think. It's your life . Are u happy ??? If so then be happy and don't worry what people think.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I thought this with the other question, but didn't respond. Posting this question again makes me have to ask - why are you looking for validation so hard? If you're happy, that should be all that matters. Why are you needing a group of complete strangers online to tell you you've made the right decision?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• As long as you are happy, other people's opinions shouldn't matter either way.
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• it shouldnt matter if you are happy and married.
    Anonymous

• I think all that matters is if you love your baby & husband & do your best to take care of the both of them.Who cares if your 19? I dont think 19 is to young,I think 12 & 13 is too young to be thinking about having a baby.
    amanda2780

Answer by amanda2780 at 7:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think age is just a number. As long as you are happy that's all that matters.
    misty_haze

Answer by misty_haze at 7:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Well - you are married and you have a baby. Plus you are happy. What others think doesn't matter one bit. Plus it's a little too late for people to somehow suggest you "undo" your life at this point by telling you you did it wrong.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 30, 2008