I recently lost my job on Dec 19th. Is there anyone who knows where they are hiring for Accounting Clerk or Dispatcher. Anything a long those lines.

I was working for a small trucking company where I did the drivers payroll and then was put in the dispatching department where I would find loads for our drivers and then would dispatch them. My background is in the Accounting department. I have also owned and managed my own store. I also am a Medical Assistant. I do not speak Spanish which has limited me in what jobs I have obtained. If there is anyone who can help me I would be very appreciative. I am a single mom and am the only income source available in my home.

earthangel1960

Asked by earthangel1960 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Money & Work

• I dont know of any of those type jobs, but you might look into some temp jobs until you find the job you really want.

http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• You know I was just looking at a few accounting jobs online at home. I don't think they require you to speak Spanish, but I'm pretty sure I saw payroll jobs. My step mother does pay roll from her home office year round, it's a good job to get. They hate when I post links around here and I have 4 or 5 that's I've found. Send me an email and I'll send them to you - that is if you are interested. Sorry, I don't know where you live so all I can offer is at home jobs - but on the flip side there real jobs where you get a pay check every week.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:00 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Ok, I looked them up and stuck them on my new work at home site. I featured it so you can't miss it, first thing you'll see when you go there: stuckathomemom.com

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:34 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I believe they are nationwide. There is a chain called Office Teams & Account Temps. Their jobs start 90 days and unless stated otherwise or the candidate doesn't work out they usually hire them at the company they were placed full time. That is how I got my current job with benefits.

If you don't have them try any of the employment companies in your home town or nearby city.
    partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 6:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2008