What accomplishment in your life are you the most proud of?

NOT counting things to do with your husband or children!

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 1:27 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I'm proud that I was the first on my mom's side to graduate H.S, and not just get a GED. I'm proud that even after i had my son, i still went to nail school, and now i'm a licensed nail technician. I'm also proud that i'll be attending college in the fall, even though so many people said i wouldn't do it after i got married and had kaleem.

Answer by yasabree at 1:33 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I won an award in the 9th grade for having the highest gpa in the entire high school....even higher than the valedictorian!

Answer by housemommyto2 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I was the first grandchild to graduate from highschool. And now, at 40, after being in a verbally abusive marriage for 12 years, Ive been divorced for 8, I'm a college sophomore. 1 year til graduation with my associates degree then off to nursing school.

Answer by ymbotello at 2:47 PM on Jun. 18, 2008