which child was your worst delivery?

i have a 2 yr. old son and a new born daughter. and she was the worst! i sat home and waited all day because my contractions wouldn't even out. i end up getting to the hospital in time to lie down and have her. less than 20 min.!!! it sucked. and it hurt.

kimmimoore

Asked by kimmimoore at 7:48 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I have an 8 yr old who was delivered vaginally and a 18mth by cesarean and I would wish to never have a cesarean again. It was way worse than I had ever anticipated

determind

Answer by determind at 7:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My c-section was the worst. What made it worse was getting the stomach flu 4 days after the birth. Sucked to me that day LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My 8 year old was delivered vaginally and was almost an only child because of it. It was awful. The ripping, the blood loss, the going into shock, the passing out, the bitch who took my socks. My 3 year old was delivered via c-section. Ahh, what a relief! Easy-breezy, in and out. Plus, I got a nice nap afterwards.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My only son...haha...

I was in labor for 24 hours just for him to get lodged and have an emergency c-section...*sigh*
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• My third child was my worst. I had back labor with her and my sciatic nerve was pinched. The epidural only worked on one leg so the sciatic pain and back pain were there the whole time. She was head down, but facing the wrong way, which added pressure to my spine and nerve. It was horrible. I labored over 18 hours. She only weighed 8 lbs. 12 oz.

My first was over 28 hours of labor, about 20 minutes of pushing, no drugs whatsoever, and she was born 9 lbs 1 oz.

My second was about 6 1/2 hours of labor, 5 minutes of pushing, epidural was wonderful, and she weighed 10 lbs. Best labor and easiest delivery I had!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:53 AM on Dec. 31, 2008