spicing things up?

how can i get so to fall for me all over a gain? We have been together 20+ years, and well things are boring. We barely never see each other and I would love to make him WANT me, badly!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Relationships

• take him in the bathroom off and on all day and give him a little BJ by night time he will be begging for you

Anonymous

• Take him lunch at work, get him hot and leave...lol.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• go to an adult store and get an outfit and maybe some toys and videos
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• This is a great question!! I think you should do things that you've never done before, being a sweet as you've ever been! Go out and get your hair done really cute! Put yourself together as though you were going on your first date!! Be creative and fun!! Foot rubs, back rubs, head rubs are always great!! Well I hope all gets better for you! Good Luck!!
    bmom42

Answer by bmom42 at 12:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2008