Implantation bleeding (possibly, of course) on 12/9 and 12/10, when should it show on a hpt?

Hi girls. I have had 4 pregnancies, but I am baffled by recent unusual symptoms. I had a pinkish discharge in my toilet paper on 12/9 and 10. I have a light brown spotting that never needed more than a panty liner. I thought I should take a test on the 23rd, it came out negative. I called the dr and was told take another test and call for a blood test. Hubby had a vasectomy, but never had it checked (I know, I know!) So, what test should I take and should it show if I am preggers? I have always shown up pregnant late late late in the cycle. When I had ultrasounds it was off by WEEKS from what my cycle should be... Anyone been in this position???

Scimecamommy

Asked by Scimecamommy at 7:52 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No answers yet