am i the only one who DIDN'T think about getting cathetors and IV's and other random stuff when i was in labor??

I think its so weird for people to be worried about the small things.. i mean YOUR PUSHING A CHILD OUT.. why does those little things matter? LOL

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I liked the catheter being there, not being put in, but after the fact. It was very convenient to not have to get up to pee.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• yes i agree :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• A catheter for labour? Ive never heard of such a thing! I went to the bathroom shortly after, didn't need a catheter, though I needed softer toilet paper :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 8:26 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I never thought about it until I had to pee really bad during some bad contractions. I was trying so hard to hold the pee in I could bearly move plus the contraction pains! The nurse asked if I wanted a catheter and i was like whatever helps! OMG It felt soooo good! I was able to relax after that and not worry about soaking the floor with pee. But yes, it wasn't a concern -- whatever happened happened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Dec. 31, 2008