Is it a boy or a girl?

I have 2 children a boy and a girl. Im exspecting another. I was wondering if i could guess the sex of the child by compairing my other 2 pregnantcy to this one.

TxMommy166

Asked by TxMommy166 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• MY PREGNANcy were identical to each other and i had a boy and a girl the only differance was i had heartburne with my boy and none with my girl but i think that was what i ate but i dont think you can but some people do believe that you can tell the sex from past pregnancy but i dont know about that. but good luck sorry i wasnt much help
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 8:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Nope. I had 4, and they were all different. The only similarities for me were these weird red dots that I still have from the girls. I asked the dr if it was true that it was their hormones and mine making it happen, and she said nothing to back that up. Mine were boy, boy, girl, girl.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 8:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Nope. Pregnancy comparisons or order of children don't work to predict gender. I have heard that if you have 2 of the same gender your chances of having a third of the same is higher but Scimecamommy just blew that theory out of the water. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I heard that there are some things you can try to see what it is or not without ultrasound involved. Like, if the baby is always low its a boy and if its high its usually a girl. :)
    There are other ways to know, how do you think people in the old days knew what they were having? Usually if your poking out more then rounding out, its a girl and boys just make you look like a whale I found. lol It's pretty neat to guess the sex. I am not planning on knowing the sex of the baby so it's pretty fun to guess at times. Plus, like say...if your moms first pregnancy was a girl, would your first be a girl as well? It may work differently with other jenes and such. :) Thats one question Im willing to see if true. ( My moms first pregnancy was a girl. Me ! ) haa
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Three pregnancies, all different...we're talking almost day and night.

Three boys.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:42 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• All 3 pregnancies were completely different.... girl, boy, girl for me!
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 9:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• not really. sorry.
    kerryliz

Answer by kerryliz at 11:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• you lucky bitch..a boy And a girl..i have 2 girls and desperately wanted a boy..im now having Another girl.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:13 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• i have been told if you carry high its a girl, if you carry low, its a boy, i carried high and it was a girl, my friend Jody carried low and she had a boy, so maybe its true lol : )
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 31, 2008

• Nope - you can guess all you want, but it is only 50% effective...LOL.

All 3 of mine were different. I dreamt I was going to have a girl with my first and she turned out to be one. My second two I felt would be boys because they felt so different from each other and the first. My hubby predicted they would be girls (he has a "system") and they were!

Either a foolproof ultrsound, several ultrasounds, or the actual birth will tell you the gender...LOL.
    Sorry.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2008