Is there really a difference in decaf coffee??

I don't drink coffee too often but sometimes I do like a cup or two of it. I know that regular coffee isn't too good for the baby but does that have the same effect as decaf, even though they say that there is no cafine in it? I'm 24 weeks pregnant so I wouldnt wanna do anything bad to the baby at all. Should I continue or stop?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh and a cup of coffee a day won't hurt with a normal pregnancy. I had at least a cup a day with my first. This one likes tea more. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• It still has a little caffeine in it. So limit yourself.

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Decaf is actually chemically treated so you are better off just having regular coffee in moderation.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 8:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I'm a coffee drinker and had to stop while preggo. Decaf tastes awful to me, and gave me incredible heartburn, so I decided it wasn't worth the bother,I just went without.
    Anonymous