As Seen On Tv..........Bender Ball?

Have any of you ladies tried the bender ball yet? I am really considering getting it...........but dont want to waste the money if its crap.
So if you have tried it PLEASE tell me all about it!

youngmommy2-3

Asked by youngmommy2-3 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I went to order one and you have to sign up for some other stuff, you do not just get the ball for $19.99 or whatever it is.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:06 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• thats fun i just seen that on tv... u can buy the same ball at walmart for 15.99 its called something diffrent though.... but i dont think it works... my sis works out with it every day and it hasnt seemed to work yet
    Anonymous

• I don't know about the bender ball, but I did buy the crunchless abs dvd and it really does work.(i sound like a commercial myself)lol but seriously it's just like they show on t.v. and I noticed results withing the first week.
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Buy it on ebay. If you buy it from the actual manufacturer they trick you into buying other crap and send it to you and charge you without telling you.

I got the bender ball on ebay and it does work.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 8:38 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i wouldnt buy it;...
    http://www.infomercialratings.com/product/bender_ball_reviews
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:43 PM on Dec. 30, 2008