Implantation bleeding, when to test?? (will it show?)

I am baffled by recent unusual symptoms. I had a pinkish discharge in my toilet paper on 12/9 and 10. I have a light brown spotting that never needed more than a panty liner. I thought I should take a test on the 23rd, it came out negative. I called the dr and was told take another test and call for a blood test. Hubby had a vasectomy, but never had it checked (I know, I know!) So, what test should I take and should it show if I am preggers? I have always shown up pregnant late late late in the cycle. When I had ultrasounds it was off by WEEKS from what my cycle should be... Anyone been in this position???
Not trying to conceive, but doesn't seem to get an answer in pregnancy so Ithought I posted in the wrong category...

Scimecamommy

Asked by Scimecamommy at 8:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• the hcg blood test will tell you really early. like two weeks along early.hope it works out however you want it too.good luck!!
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 8:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• Go to your docs and get the blood test done they can detect the HCG levels better that peeing on a stick. And should give you an accurate result.Good Luck.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 8:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2008