Is it appropriate for a 16 year old to have a purse with playboy bunny logo?

My niece, who is 16, was visiting today and she had a pink purse with playboy bunnies all over it. My husband thinks this is inappropriate, and I'm not sure how I feel. What's your take?

pbgibson

Asked by pbgibson at 8:10 PM on Dec. 30, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• I also think it's inappropriate.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think it's innapropriate. But, I also believe it's inappropriate for girls that young to wear thongs, shirts that show thier tummy, mini skirts.... anything like that.
    Vernitta

Answer by Vernitta at 8:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I don't think that they should make purses etc with the playboy logo on since so many teenagers seem to be taken in by them, and frankly have no clue what playboy is half the time.
    tripletmomtobe

Answer by tripletmomtobe at 8:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i think it is very very trashy and whoreish. you don't have those kind of things if your not trying to give guys the wrong impression. yuck!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• lol i started wearing thongs when i was like 14 what is wrong with wearing thongs?! They don't show udnerwear lines and i think they are more comfy then regular undies.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• its a logo thats it, she most likely dont like it cause of the meaning but because it is a pink bunny and thats it...
    Anonymous

• 16 year olds aren't stupid... and WHY would her parents allow that. wouldn't her parents explain it to her and why she shouldn't have something like that?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• its a purse. nothing is wrong with that. just because someone has it dont mean they wanna have sex or are doing it. its 2008 people. get out of the 60s
    Morgan.

Answer by Morgan. at 8:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• I think it's inappropriate, but it's inappropriate for a different era. as they say, "times they are a changing" and whats inappropriate for teenagers to some of us is different for others. I mean 16 year olds now are doing things that they should be 25 to do.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2008

• i dont think anythings wrong with it... a purse means nothing
    XKsmommy

Answer by XKsmommy at 8:35 PM on Dec. 30, 2008